Sifu Jeff Guishard is the Sung Chuan Chief Instructor; with over 30 years background in martial arts he has a vast experience having trained with many great individuals. Amongst other accolades, Sifu Guishard is a certified coach of GB Grappling (FILA).
Sifu Guishard teaches both Kung Fu and Tai Chi classes in West London.
Sifu Shane Quinn is a 4th degree black belt instructor with the Sung Chuan Kung Fu system. He has trained with Sifu Guishard for over 20 years at the main club based in West London. He has been teaching kung fu since 2003 and is the chief instructor at the Bedfordshire branch of Sung Chuan Kung Fu. He is also a secondary school teacher at Stratton Upper School in Biggleswade.
He has won gold medals in many sparring and kickboxing competitions, including:
- Tae Kwondo Cambridge Open 2002 Gold medal
- BCCMA National Champion in Qing Da (semi-contact chinese kickboxing) in 2003, 2004 and 2006
- BCCMA National Champion Qing Da Veteran Gold Medal 2013
- BCCMA Northern Regional Champion in Qing Da (semi-contact chinese kickboxing) 2006
- BCCMA British Championship 2006 runner up in San Shou (full-contact chinese kick boxing) Silver medal
- WAKO Kickboxing Sheffield Open – full contact bronze medal.
Graham Moss, our New Cross instructor, is a 3rd degree black belt instructor with the Sung Chuan Kung Fu system. He studied Karate as a child, but took up Kung Fu in 2003. He has been training with Sifu Guishard at Imperial College London since 2006, and before that trained with Sifu Matt Gross in Sussex. He has been teaching in New Cross, South London since 2012.
Graham has competed in a number of sparring competitions, winning gold at the BCCMA National Championship in 2009 (Qingda under 80kg).
All our teachers are registered martial arts instructors with the British Council for Chinese Martial Arts BCCMA.